Motorcycling SA Employment Opportunity: Communications and Administration Officer
Communications and Administration Officer
Motorcycling SA is the governing body of all motorcycle activities in South Australia. Our primary focus is to support members and riders across South Australia with a view to support and grow the sport. With an exciting period of change upon us, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic team member to join us.
The role will be full time.
- Member clubs
- General Manager
- MSA staff and volunteers
· Provide a range of administrative and communications functions in support of Motorcycling South Australia Inc.
· To provide prompt and professional customer service to members / clients of Motorcycling South Australia Inc.
· Our purpose is to represent, support and develop our member clubs and riders.
· We are looking for a highly competent person with excellent IT and interpersonal skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide information on Motorcycling South Australian Inc.’s services and products
· Work within our DB (Ridernet)
· Inventory control including ordering of stationery and other office items
· Maintain a range of social media and website communications.
· Preparation of general correspondence, media releases, club newsletter etc.
· Basic systems support.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· High degree of initiative, flexibility, self-motivation and energy, with the capacity to work under limited supervision.
· Proven IT and literary competency
· Highly developed communication skills, oral and written.
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team.
· Positive, professional image, with the capacity to engender respect from within the motorcycling community.
· MYOB and other office programs.
· Knowledge and understanding of Motorsport, specifically motorcycling.
· Knowledge and understanding of NFP clubs and members.
The position will suit a passionate and driven person who takes pride in their performance and cares for the result and delivery of their work. Remuneration will be commensurate with the position and candidate.
Applications close on the 30th of March, 2018 and should be addressed ‘Private and confidential’ addressed to the General Manager via email@example.com.
Queries can be sent to the same address.