How to Enter the South Australian MX Titles- Entries Open Until May 9th
How to enter the 2016 SA MX Championships –
- Log in to your Ridernet profile – if you haven’t got your log in sorted, you can do this via the Motorcycling SA website – www.motorcyclingsa.org.au – Member verification.
- If you do not have the correct email address in the system, the system will not be able to send you a log in password. If this is an issue, you will need to contact the MSA office for them to confirm/amend your email address.
- Once you have logged in – you need to arrow across on the top right to ‘MY EVENTS’ and click on this.
- Then you will see the SA MX State Titles event listed – click on ENTER.
- It will list the classes that are available for you to enter under your current endorsements and ages.
- Select the class you are entering and fill in the capacity information, any transponder information (if required) and sponsors.
- IF YOU ARE RIDING MULTIPLE CLASSSES – you need to click on the classes, and then the 2nd bike. You will need to put a capacity of 0 for the 2nd bike section before it will let you proceed.
If you hold multiple club memberships – you need to click the drop down box and choose which club you are going to nominate to run under.
Then you click register and continue through the pages to payment.
If after these instructions you are still having trouble. Please call the Motorcycling SA office for more help on 08 8332 9000