Nominations Open are now open- 2016 Peter Stevens Motorcycles SA Motocross Championship
With exactly ONE month to go, before Round 1 of the Peter Stevens Motorcycles 2016 SA Motocross Championship at Gillman, it is a great time to announce nominations are NOW OPEN for Round 1 on May 13/14.
Administration staff from Motorcycling SA has been working overtime to get the new Ridernet online nomination system up and running with the program initiated by MA, and thankfully we are at a position now to take entries.
It’s important to note that this is the only form of nominating for the events but if you have any questions or queries to contact the staff at MSA for any assistance.
Supplementary regulations are also available for the series.
After last week’s announcements by the SA MX Panel and MSA of format adjustments, it is important to note a small change has been made due to feedback received from clubs and members:
· MX1 and MX2 Expert and Intermediate Races have been altered to 20 minutes + 1 lap
· The Expert and intermediate classes will still compete together, unless the combined starting gate entrants are over 40 which they then will be split into Individual classes.
To nominate for Round 1 at Gillman head to www.motorcyclingsa.org.au
· Click on the ‘Ridernet Login’ icon
· Enter your login details
· Once in, click on “My Events” icon at the top right of page
· Then find the Round 1 SA MX event and go for it.
If you have any issues, click on this link which has some further details:
How to enter the 2016 SA MX Championships.pdf
Nominations for this event close at 11:59pm Monday 9th May 2016.
Don’t forget if you’re looking at doing all 4 rounds of the Peter Stevens Motorcycles SA MX Championships, why not get your rider profile in the Official Magazine to be available at all venues.
Click on the link below to grab the Magazine profile form:
If you have any questions please contact the staff at MSA on 08 8332 9000, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the track real soon