Motorcycling Australia Documents
Member Protection Policy
Code of Conduct
Anti Doping Policy
MA Safety - Drug and Alcohol Policy
Apply for Therapeutic Exemption Use (TEU)
MA OHS & W Policy
National Environmental Code and Management Plan
Motorcycling South Australia Documents
Motorcycling SA Constitution
All the links on this page will allow the documents to be downloaded or viewed online.
- Electronic Licence Spreadsheet Template
How to apply for a licence through RIDERNET
Motorcycling SA Injury Report Forms:
MEDICAL SERVICES - GUIDELINES AND CONTACTS
First Care Medical:
We can provide fully equipped two person First Responder crews for low risk events through to complete medical centres and advanced life support teams with nurses, paramedics and Medical officers for large or high risk events.
All First Care Medical Staff hold real emergency qualifications with the experience to back it up. We are happy to provide event managers with copies of our staff qualifications, registrations and insurance details.
First Care Medical is led by a dedicated team of directors, who between them have over 50 years experience in Pre-Hospital and in hospital care. They take an active role in the company, and you will see them in the field at a variety of venues and events.
Motorcycling SA has established a strong relationship with First Care Medical and are key provider for Medical serivces at our Motocross & Off Road state series.
Phone: 1300 799 325
Postal: 1D Oldsmobile Tce, Dudley Park, SA, 5008
St John Medical Services:
Please complete the Booking Form and send to St Johns firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 1300 360 455
- St John will only cover events that are booked centrally through State Office on the attached booking form
- St John can cover all events up to and including Level 2 in the MSA Medical Standards Guidelines
- All events require a minimum 6 weeks notice
- St John will not attend an event that has another First Aid provider present
- All St John coverage is dependent on member availability and resources, any inability to cover an event will be notified to the organiser as soon as practicable